The Prusa i3+ Frame Kit includes a precision laser cut MDF frame that comes complete with fixings, bars, belts & pulleys .. you just need to add the electronics, steppers & extruder of your choice! Thus providing an affordable addition to the DIYer wanting to make a simple and quick start with a 3D printer.
This printer is based on the design of the Prusa I3 model originally designed by Josef Prusa which has been modified to provide a more sturdier structure by incorporating a solid Medite MDF case to support and conceal the mechanics & electronics (as apposed to other Prusa designs which are open sided). Prusa i3 is known for its extreme ease of assembling and reliable printing .. however this kit is even simpler!
It incorporates many enhancements to the original Prusa design by incorporating T3DT design additions such as the Universal Filament Reel Holder and Heated bed mounting.
Main features & enhancements include:
- Sturdy, precision cut & correctly aligned MDF frame
- The frame kit can be easily assembled within an hour
- No bed levelling required!
- Print Bed size capability – 200 x 200 x 200 mm
- Side & top panels slots for LCD display & control panel, SD card support & USB connection
- Universal Reel Holder – adjustable reel holder to accommodate different sizes & widths
- Heated bed carraige
- Easy assemble with fix it blocks, screws & nuts
- Ready to be mounted with standard Reprap Stepper motors & electronics
- Includes free toolkit & easy to follow instructions!
Please note this kit does not include any electronics or stepper motors and is provided as a basic frame to add other components. It is designed to accommodate standard Reprap 3D Printer parts.